What's up fellow learners!

Hey everyone!

My name is Anthony and I’m from Maryland! I’ve actually been a junior web developer for a year now, working with React and C#. I’m here because I have a goal of building my own applications from scratch, and I want to accelerate my learning process as learning on the job isn’t sufficient for me.

My dream is to become the best developer I can be, because I’ve learned that sticking with something for a long term gives me tons of happiness! Developing is the right choice because of it’s creative and problem-solving qualities!

I’ve never spent considerable amounts of time outside of work teaching myself the details, so I can’t wait to work with you all to grow together through this journey toward software engineering expertise!

We can do it!!!

Anthony

Welcome Anthony,

Great to have you here.

Hi Anthony,

Welcome!!!

I am looking to pair up with anyone who is serious about completing the full program. I learned Pascal in the past and I never put it to good use. But, I am sure it is stored somewhere and I will be working very hard to extract it.

I started yesterday and I already covered all the Intro and organized a study library. Therefore, I will start the program as soon as I have written ten pair-up petitions or so with the hope of securing a partner.

If you wish to be my study partner, I am ready to go!

Best,

Vilma

Hi Vilma,

I would like to pair up with you, if you are still available! I think learning with people can be a great way to push toward the end.

Best,
Anthony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for responding partner.

The only thing is that now I am stuck because my OS is limiting my access to almost everywhere.

After spending my full weekend trying to go around all the ‘you do not have permission to…’, today I spent time trying to get a “GNU/LINUX” OS. It is recommended by the Free Software Foundation.

I hope https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html will assist me tomorrow as they are close for the day and the internet download is not responding.

As soon as I resolve this issue I will be able to get back to studying.

Thank you.