The odin project question

Hey there! I am new to TOP. My name is Guru
Does the odin project really teach us? Or does it just ask us to write code? Can I go as a COMPLETE BEGINNER(No coding experience, no web development experience, no ruby on rails experience, no javascript experience no HTML or css experience) to complete TOP lessons/projects/challenges?

Welcome to The Odin Project! The short answer to your question is yes, TOP’s curriculum can really teach a complete beginner how to code.

I suggest that you dive in and check it out. You have nothing to lose! I think the hardest part is getting started & completing Web Dev 101. There is a lot of information that the curriculum covers & the projects are perfectly placed in the curriculum. Almost every project is difficult at the beginning, but I break everything down into small steps and tackle it one step at a time. It takes a lot of work and can be very challenging. But, yes TOP’s curriculum can really teach a complete beginner how to code.

So you are the author? Thanks

No, I am not the author. I found out about The Odin Project in November 2019 and have been using this curriculum to learn programming.

There is not one author (although it was founded by Erik Trautman). There are countless contributors to The Odin Project’s curriculum. You can check out all the contributors on https://github.com/TheOdinProject/curriculum