[Thank you] From 0 to hero, thanks to the Odin Project

jobs
self-taught

Hello to all of you! I want to start by thanking The Odin Project community and more importantly Kevin and @CouchofTomato for their support, help, and motivation during my 1 1/2 years of part-time studying! Last month, I managed to secure my first job as a junior software engineer, and I couldn’t be happier!
I have used the resources provided by the Odin Project in its curriculum and helped myself with other sources whenever I couldn’t grasp a specific thing from Odin’s explanation. I encourage you to keep on learning, it doesn’t matter how many hours you can put in, just be consistent. There were times when I was feeling under the weather and programming/learning was the last thing I wanted to do, but how I tackled this is by using the snowball effect. I started reading just for 5 minutes and then 9/10 times I didn’t want to stop.
It can be done, so keep on learning!

Congratulations! That’s so amazing to hear and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope it inspires someone else (other than me :stuck_out_tongue:)

Great work. Wish many years of success to you.

This is great to hear for someone who’s just getting started! I wish you a great career and lots of new knowledge. Keep on killing it!