[OPEN] Starting from the beginning (Ruby on Rails) - Collaboratively going through the course

Hey there dear people!

My name is Leo (who would have thought) and I am searching for somebody to collaboratively do the course with.

Drop out rates of online courses are high (for MOOCs 96%) and peer pressure makes use more double than likely to finish.

Therefore I would like to find somebody or even to a maximum of 5 people to go through the course with collaboratively.
(I am actually looking into building a platform for this and this is my very first time dipping a toe into the water)

I am a big fan of habits and would love to arrange a certain day of the week or optimally every day some time to go through the course together.

I would like to try to go through Discord using video and sound.

Besides some Python and dabbling with some other languages, I already have some knowledge of Ruby.

My timezone is UTC+4 and I am currently located in Tbilisi, Georgia.

If that sounds interesting to you, I would love to talk to you for a couple of minutes to see, whether we are a good fit.

Please just reach out to me on the Discord (Leo.#8404) or here, if you have any questions.

All the best!

Leo

Also, if you are not ready to commit to something on a regular basis:
I would still like to talk to you; maybe we can find something in between.

Possible languages would be English, German, Spanish and maybe maybe maybe Russian.