New member trying to be a web developer

Hello, my name is Ryan. I recently graduated from university, completed both of Google’s IT support and automation professional certification courses on Coursera, and I’m currently in the process of completing the Web Design for Everybody: Basics of Web Development & Coding University of Michigan Coursera specialization course. I recently joined The Odin Project in order to strengthen my web dev skills and to switch out of my current job for web development at a place like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, etc. I’m also a huge comic book and movie geek, especially if it’s animated, and I sometimes read fantasy novels.

I’m not sure how much I will use The Odin Project yet, and I’m a bit new to web development, but I was wondering if I could partner up with someone for help and guidance in web development with looking for a new career or maybe to talk about our common interests casually. Please let me know if you are interested!

Nice to meet you!

It sounds like our official discord server is exactly what you are looking for. Drop in when you’re ready:

yeah let me know if you wanted to partner up

thank you for replying! currently i’m still trying to brush up on my skills before i start working on projects, since i still am a bit new as a web developer, but if you have any projects that i could help you with together or in a group with others, please let me know and i’ll try to do my best!

1 Like

Let me know where you at currently. Probably i might be of help.

i’m a bit moderate in HTML and CSS and i’m a slight beginner in JavaScript.

i might also be trying to learn NodeJS, Angular, or React

Cool I like it