Need some noob advice

Hey all! I’m a newbie to coding and only started TOP like 3 weeks ago. Am currently on Web Development 101 starting javascript basics. I’ve got kind of a hectic schedule so some hours have to be squeezed out everyday to work on the course. Sorry in advance if the following concerns sound stupid lol :sweat_smile:

So far I’ve been going strictly by the book, doing everything and only what the course tells me to. I know there are projects and such along the way to test the things I’ve learned but I’m not sure if I’m really practicing as much as I need to. The only time I really worked on HTML and CSS was with that Google Page project.

So should I be practicing more on what I learned on my own or just go along with the course as it moves on? It’ll be difficult giving it more time but I’m willing to do it if it’s necessary to create a secure foundation. Would appreciate any advice and thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

There will be plenty of projects along the way to practice what you’ve learned. Don’t be afraid to clip along.

If anything does interest you that you want to look into further, I recommend writing it down and coming back to it in a few days. If it still interests you, then give yourself a day or two to explore further.

Keep consistent with learning phase Ragnar if you need help we are here to help you…