Looking for Web Dev 101 partner in South Korea

Hello everyone!

I have recently started the Odin Project and I am hoping to finish the course within 5 months. I am looking for someone who has a similar level of drive and will be a good pacesetter for each other. I am currently not in work so I will be able to spend a significant proportion of my time assimilating coding or coding related material (health permitting). Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Cheers.

Hey @220284hk,

I’ve started The Odin Project about 2 months ago, and now I am at the pair programming section.
I am a Korean who lives in South Korea. I’m a college student in the last year, and I also prepare myself to be a developer, so I will have at least 2~3 hours for coding every day. We can be a pacesetter for each other, and possibly work on some cool project together if we could, Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks :slight_smile:

hi I’m a high school student in Korea who just started the Odin Project. I will be moving to California in August probably so i though it would be a good idea to learn some programming before i go there. I also have to take the SAT so i probably will have about an hour to code a day(everyday). I won’t be able to participate much but it would be better to study together right??? anyways hope we can collab soon