Looking for partner, I am starting web development 101 today! Spanish or english

self-taught

I’m Alex, 24 years old, I speak spanish and english, would love to have someone who I can talk about this project, and help each other to finish it, if someone is interested as well, feel free to reply to this topic :smile:

My name is Joseph, I also speak Spanish and English. I would also like to have someone to discuss and exchange ideas about this subject. I’m also new to learning web development. I hope to hear from you soon

Hello Alex, I am 27 years old, I joined a while back but did not continue, but am back to seriously do this, we can pair up and proceed together,.

Im in :heart_eyes:

Since I can’t send you private messages, I’ll give you my phone number, is +5216671318810 , you can whatsapp me or use imessage to communicate with me.

Since I can’t send you private messages, I’ll give you my phone number, is +5216671318810 , you can whatsapp me or use imessage to communicate with me

Since I can’t send you a private message, I’ll give you my phone number, is +5216671318810 , you can whatsapp me or use imessage to communicate with me.

count me in, you can use whatsapp no +919640524318