Looking for pair programming partner for Pomodoro project - West Coast Canada

Hi all,

Been working through web-development 101 (doing the full stack Javascript) and have gotten to the Pomodoro project. I have some previous programming (c& java) experience but re-learning a lot going through the course. I’m doing it evenings and weekends, so would prefer to work in the evening (after 7pm) PST (GMT -8). I’ll be visiting family over the holidays so won’t be able to commit much time until after December 28th. Anyone interested in paired programming on the project?

Cheers,
Paul

Hey! Have you found a partner yet? I’m scouting around as of right now :}
I have a similar availability!!!

Hi there - sorry for the delay - was out of town for a few days. Yes, I’m still looking for a partner. I’ve started working on the javascript module now though and probably won’t get back to the Pomodoro project for a few weeks. When would you want to start? Cheers and happy coding.

Hey that’s fine! Well I moved on while I look for someone to work on this with. I really want to start as soon as possible. Hmmm… so are you looking to pair program? I don’t know if you’re close to my area (hint: I live near Disneyland :}

If I have to wait, I’ll wait, of course. I’m going through the Ruby section already so I can come in with a little bit more practice :stuck_out_tongue: