Looking for Coding Buddy

Hi there,

I believe I will perform much better throughout TOP with a coding buddy. It can be someone who’s just starting out like me or someone who might be farther along. I see value in either one and I would be game for either tbh.

I would like to complete the modules within 12 months or by putting in 18-28 hours/week (3-4 hours/day, 6 or 7 days/week).

Please let me know if any of you are interested. So excited to have found TOP.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike,
Ng’ethe here from Kenya (GMT+3)

I’d be glad to be part of your buddy list. but unfortunately I can’t avail 4 hours a day. But I’ll always around.

Thanks

Ng’ethe, I’m in :slight_smile:
Thank you.

Hey Mike. I can do 3 hours a Day.
If you are interested lets talk and see how we can make it happen.
Im just starting out.

Just starting out as well. I’m pretty independent so likely wouldn’t be great at staying in touch every day, but I plan on moving at a similar pace to you if you want another resource to contact. Thinking 3-4 hours a day, 5-6 days a week.

Thanks @sjf10. I am fairly independent as well and will be mostly working like everyone else :slight_smile: Do you have a What’sApp?

Awesome @Dexter. If you have a What’sApp, perhaps we can correspond on there from time to time. Wish you luck as well as we forge ahead.

Sure. Is there a way I can send it to you privately?

I have Whats App. Wondering if TOP doesn’t let us direct message since we’re new to the site, unless I’m missing something. I know they limit features to new users. Feel free to email me at sfalke4@gmail.com so we can set it up.

Wow! That is awesome. I would love to colab with you. I’m new to this site, actually. Please email me at mlarkin1@mail.sfsu.edu.

I just started and, these past two weeks, I’ve been putting anywhere from 4-9 hours of studying in. It’s liable to change with my work schedule and when classes start again, but my goal is to maintain 3 hours a day 6-7 days a week. If you’re interested in staying in touch for collaboration, talking through a problem (it always helps to explain a problem to another person), etc. then shoot me an email at jubbincake@gmail.com.

Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to it. Thanks and happy coding.