Looking for a Coding Partner

Hi there! This is Lou from the Philippines.
I’m at the last part of the Web Dev 101 curriculum and am looking for somebody to pair program with as I move forward.

If you’re in the same place in this course as I am, feel free to message me and I’d be glad to pair program with you.

I’m on Discord as @loumarven.

Thanks!

I am game for pair/group programming. I am toward the end as well on fundamentals pt5. I will try to message you on discord later today.

• Sam

hi, I am on the same spot! I am following this as the pre-course from Microverse. I am already looking for a partner as I know I will get to that stage soon. Please let me know if you are interested, this is Adrian from Costa Rica.

Thank you!

Hi! I forgot to mention that I’m currently working on the Pair Programming project (Pomodoro Clock). I’m halfway done, though I’d like to apply pair programming concepts as I finish the project. Thanks!

@loumarven Sorry man I got swamped with work recently, but if you want to work on a project after your Pomodoro Clock I can try to make time each evening for some projects. If you want to start a repository on Github I can contribute to it from there as well, which is good VC practice. Thanks!