Introduction

Hello everyone.my name is Patrick. I live in Baltimore MD. im new here and I have zero knowledge in coding. just looking to pick up a new skill and see how good it can help me. im a part time photographer but also aiming to become a paramedic. I will appreciate as much support as possible. thanks everyone.

Hi Everyone! My name is Henry, I live in Melbourne Australia, I was recommended by a dear friend from Le Wagon to take on this course for further prepwork as part of my journey undertaking this bootcamp. Look forward to connecting, helping and asking for assistence as we go! thank you!

Hello, my name is Brandon, I am from Tennessee, US. I love learning. The idea of having a new knowledge base in a new subject area excites me! I am currently a Nurse, but have always been interested in computers and coding since I graduated high school. Now, 10 years later I am starting to take the steps to hopefully turn this in to a career and something I will enjoy. I am primarily interested in becoming a full stack software developer, and would eventually (with exp) want to land a 100% remote work position, so that I can travel and enjoy life with my family. I have two beautiful children and a loving supportive wife. I am excited to see where the Odin Project takes me, and hope that in the next 6 months- 1 year I can start my job search for a more satisfying career.

Hi, new to odin project and new to coding. Hoping to learn as much as I can to turn this into a career. My goal is to one day work for myself and be successful.

Hello all. My name is Yolanda and I’m a current Cardiac Sonographer looking to learn more about web development/software programming. I’m from South Carolina in the States but have lived in Metro Atlanta for 15 years. I have a great husband and three beautiful and busy :crazy_face: children and a love for computers and electronics. I am hoping to learn all that I can to be able to change careers within the next three years. :v:

Hey, my name’s Joey and I know absolutely nothing about coding, but I deliver sushi for a living so I’ve been thinking it might be a good idea to look into a real career path. Looking forward to working through this course and seeing if programming is right for me.

Hey gang,

My name is Jerromy and I am currently in school for web design and development (BS) and will graduate in 2022. In the meantime, I have been watching loads of videos to familiarize myself with HTML and CSS with my eyes set on Javascript next. I only found out about TOP today but it seems to be promising with what I have been reading around the internet. I have worked construction my whole life and hated it, so its time for me to put my love for computers to good use by making a career out of it. I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge as well as gaining some new experience. I plan on making money with my web design and development skills by the end of 2020.

hey guys! my name is Drew, I’m here to learn and gain enough skill to land a job as a web developer. I’ve been studying as much content as i can find from all over the internet, and I’ve heard really good things about The Odin project so here i am. looking forward to learning and growing with you all.

Hello, all!

My name is Jake and I’m from Nashville, TN! I’m hoping to learn web development to land a front-end position somewhere.

Good luck to everyone on this journey!

Hey! My name is Jose and I am a Colombian industrial engineering student. I am looking to improve in many ways in this new year, this could be an opportunity to learn new stuff for me and my girlfriend and also have some income on the side(pretty busy with my studies).
GL everyone.

Good luck man!

Hi, I’m Mohamed from Egypt.
i got here to commit myself for javascript web track, i come from a java background which i’ve been studying for 2 months and then i gave android a try but didn’t like it, so i’m here with web dev

Excited to join this community, hello everybody! My name is Austin and I am here to learn full stack JS for web development. My professional background is in Civil Engineering but would like to learn enough to make a career transition into something more flexible and rewarding. :wave:

Howdy! Im Nick and I have a background in Touring Audio for bands like Bon Jovi, Sting and Florence and the Machine. Im looking to transition into Web Dev within the year. Can’t wait to work with all of you!

Hi there everyone! My name is Brayden, and I’m coming from a background in new media and video production. Loved coding back in middle school before falling into film, but lately I’ve been craving getting back into it so I can get myself into a more stable position. Can’t wait to meet you all!

I am Chris from Alabama, US. Very little coding knowledge. I am looking for something challenging to learn and a new skill. Hope to have fun along the way

Hi pals! I’m Cassaundra. I’m currently in school for Computer Science and am finding every resource I can to supplement my formal education. I’m hoping to use these skills to begin a fulfilling, stable career. I’ve heard great things and I’m excited to get started on TOP.

Hello, I’m Suraj from India. I’m a student at a college learning computer science, and I want to learn to learn web development to improve my technical skills

Hi my name is Terence and I am from Zimbabwe and i am new here.I am driven by technology because I feel my country still needs it more than anyone else…hope to have a good time with you all,thanks!

Hi everyone, I’m Tom from Ohio. I’m looking for a new challenge while expanding my career prospects. Hoping to learn full stack web development. Best luck to you all!