Introduction

Hey! I’m Chris. Just trying to learn new skills to make myself more marketable. Cheers!

Hi, my name is Dylan and I am from Quebec, Canada. Currently study my bachelors in C.S. and plan on going along further eventually. Worked a bit in the field but mostly at the gov and startups, looking to expand my knowledge and heard about TOP.

Looks promising and I am looking forward to learn more about the coding field and how it works elsewhere to expand my opportunities.

Thanks!

Hi guys, I’m William, a student from Indonesia currently studying Computer Science in Germany. Interested on becoming a full stack developer and managed to stumble upon this website. Hope I can learn a lot from the website and also from the community. Cheers!

Hi, i’m Vincenzo from Italy, I am interested in coding and web development, since it seems both technical and creative, and I am looking forward to learn and see if I like it. Cheeeers

Hi, everyone! My name is Kai. I am a freshmen in a community college and I am interested in coding so I wanted to try it out to see if I like it before declaring a major. Anyway, I am very excited to be a part of this community!

Hey everyone! I’m Jiggy from here in the US. I’m an aerospace quality engineer who is looking to build up a stronger, more rounded skillset. Looking forward to possibly working with you guys!

Hello everyone! I’m Matt from the US. I’m trying to find a satisfying and rewarding career path. I’m using Odin as a way to learn as much as I can and figure out if web development would be a good career for me, or if I should pursue something else. Either way, I think knowing more about how the web and software work will be useful. Looking forward to getting started!

Hi all! I’m Aaron, currently active duty in the US Air Force. I’m looking to establish my skills in preparation for transition to web/software development. Hopefully TOP will be a good way to transition my skills into the civilian world. I am very excited to be a part of this community – let’s learn and grow together!

Hello, I’m Chris from the United States. I’ve always had a passing interest in programming and I’d really like to spend 2020 learning a new skill with potential job prospects.

Hey guys! Im Sam. Im currently living in London, England. Ive worked in the food and service industry for 10 years and Im sooo ready for a new challenge! Im looking forward to my new adventure with TOP :metal:

Hi everyone … retired and living in DFW area, Texas, USA

Hi everyone. I’m from Telford UK, 26 years old, currently have almost zero experience in coding, as I’ve worked in retail my entire career and I’m starting to learn programming as a way to support my family. I’ve just completed the basic CompSci101 course from Stanford online, and am moving onto this.

I hope it all goes well :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Hi everyone
I am Yonatan from Ethiopia, I’m passionate about learning to code since young age and currently learning Computer science and want to develop along side my programming skills here. Odin projects looks like a great opensource platform for anyone to learn on it and I can’t wait to get started!

Hello all! My name is Von.

Where are you from?
I am a time traveler from the future sent to the past to save humanity. Unfortunately, there was a malfunction in the time travel process and I am trapped in the current time. Last communications with the TTFNA (Time Traveling Federation of New Americas) insists that I acclimate to the current time and await for further instructions.

What made you aspire to become a web developer?
I need to learn web development to update my machine’s code to return to my original time.

What are your hopes and dreams?
To see my family again.

Kidding aside, I am currently working as a manufacturing engineer looking for an added challenge, possibly a change.

Hello, I am Sergio from Mexico. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!

I’m new here, learning coding from scratch. I hope to learn web development as it has been an interest of mine for some time. I’m finally making the leap and look forward to studying with The Odin Project and working together with like minded individuals.

Peace out

Hi there!
I’m Sebastian from Romania.
Looking forward to becoming a part of this community! :blush:

Hello! I’m Beatrice, but you can call me Rice!:herb:

I really like computers! I’m trying to learn code because I like logic and challange and I hope I will be able to work with it one day!
I’m from Italy and I like silly and weird things! Big fan of Monty Python, Swing Dancing and crochet!

Hope to find a partner in crime to learn better!:cowboy_hat_face:

Hello - my name is Andy. I studied IS and CS and worked as a web developer over 10 years ago, before switching into education as a middle school math teacher. Now I want to catch up on the years of learning I’ve missed & get myself back in the game.

Hi,

I am from Illinois and I am about to graduate in December with a computer science degree. After spending the last 5 months looking for a full time job for after I graduate, I’ve realized that college has not taught me enough to be successful in the workforce. I hope to learn new skills to become a full stack developer.