Introduction

Hey I’m Adam and I’m from Pa. I tried learning web development before but lost motivation. I’m giving another go because I need to make a career switch. I’ve been working manual labor pretty much my whole adult life and it’s taking it’s toll on me. Last November I had a third rotator cuff surgery and knew I had to make a change. I tried another site to learn but ended up getting frustrated and just gave up. So here I am jumping feet first back into it trying to stay focused and motivated as I work through these courses.

Hi Adam, I’m Yasmin from NYC. I’ve worked in international relations for a bit and fell in love with tech as a hobby last year. I’m teaching myself web development to satisfy my curiosity. I wish you good luck with your career change and happy coding!

Thank you Yasmin, Good luck in you learning journey also.

Hey, I am a student who recently developed an interest in web development. Good luck to all of you in your journey!

Hey, I am Harsh here 2nd CS Student want to make a career growth in core tech so i was searching on Google got to know about The odin project and find it pretty much amazing to learn from here.

Hello everyone!

So excited to be here and to be a part of such an amazing open source and collaborative learning environment. It is my goal to become as proficient as possible at web development before diving into data science. I humbly thank all of you in the community in advance for your advice and support.

Can anyone help me with the Discord…It keeps saying i don’t have permission to view the channel so… I can “pop in and say hello”