Hi .... im looking for a study partner prefferably an absolute begginner

hi … im looking for a study partner prefferably an absolute begginnerwho is willing to co-study …

15 Likes

Hello. I’m a beginner as well. I only know the basics of HTML, CSS and a little bit of JS.

5 Likes

Hi! I’m also a beginner. I’ve got the basics of HTML down and a little CSS. I’m taking TOP’s Javascript track. My timezone is GMT-5; maybe we can study together.

2 Likes

Hello there! To be perfectly honest i think “beginner” is too generous a word to describe my level of knowledge, haha. I had attended a vocational school that trained us to be “Computer Systems Technicians.” However, that was quite an unfortunate waste of time, money, energy, etc due to the fact that everything that was taught in that overpriced 10 month course I had already absorbed in my computer literacy class during my FRESHMAN YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL! So needless to say i was quite sorely disappointed; as a result i’ve decided to take it upon myself to learn the things that i had expected to learn at aforementioned vocational school. I literally just discovered the Odin Project yesterday and I cant even begin to express my excitement, enthusiasm, and eagerness to have been given what feels like a second chance.

At first I was thinking that I’d probably just keep to myself, trying not to rely on any other individuals who are a part of this project as I’m extremely independent (to a fault at times…). However, after having read the first couple of introduction pages I’m beginning to think it’s going to be in my best interest if I have a study buddy to help me keep myself focused on (for ONCE in my life) achieving (a) goal(s) --and maybe even a long-forgotten, lifelong DREAM…

5 Likes

hey @msnyarie happy to be accountability buddies. I 'm learning the Javascript course, which one are you? I’m studying every Wed and Thur

2 Likes

im about to begin javascript too!

1 Like

same here

yes we can!

Hello there, a beginner here just starting with TOP.

i’ll love to. i started yesterday. i’ m also a newbie

1 Like

hy, i also need one, am a begginner

Hi, I’m a beginner too. A couple of days ago I learned the absolute basics of HTML but then never put my knowledge into practice so I want to start from scratch again. My question is do I really need to install Linux on my computer at this point or will using an HTML editor do? Many thanks, Torsten

1 Like

Lets form a study group!

3 Likes

I am in. Id say how about if we make whatsap group? or somehting like that?

3 Likes

I think that’s a great idea. I’m an absolute beginner as well. I’m looking forward to get to know more people.

1 Like

yes please!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Junior, I’m a beginner

Newbie here. I’m currently working through The Complete 2020 Web Development Bootcamp on Udemy and just started the web development section of TOP.

@Wusinho That sounds like a great idea, wondering if I could join the group.

hello I just started today I am willing to have a study partner too