Hello from Australia!

Hello everyone! I have no experience in coding but I am keen to learn and see where it takes me. I’m hoping that some day I will be able to have a career as a full-stack developer. I am only young at just 17 years old but have finished high school and am wanting to start getting ready for a career. I do have a good job but it’s not something I want to do for a long time so I have decided to be proactive and start learning.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m Leenda, I’m 17 & from Australia as well!! If you’re interested, add my discord and we can help each other in our learning! leenda#5542

Hi Leenda, I have added you on Discord with the same username as on here. I look forward to possibly helping each other and working together.

hey guys, I’m keen on joining you guys on discord, I was hoping to add you both on Discord. I have already added Leenda. Could I get your username waistthomas09?

Hi Pr0z4c92, my Discord username is WalshThomas09#3654. Hope to see you on there. Anyone else that is reading and would like to add me, feel free.