First google front page project

Hello everyone!

After 2 weeks of study I finally managed to complete the first real assignment of TOP which is to recreate Google’s front page and here is the git repo link. It is not exactly the same with the actual page as I didn’t want to lose time on actual sizes, margins and colors but mostly trying to learn the basics. I also didn’t attempt to recreate voice search button because that looked like using javascript and I don’t know anything about it yet. It was more frustrating than I expected it to be but extremely educational so thank you for this challenge. Please let me know your comments and thoughts.