Feedback with "Project: HTML/CSS" search engine home page

Hello people!

I have been trying to finish my first web page but I had some troubles since I feel very lost, I’m trying to do a little every day because I get frustrated easily. Below I will share links to my code and a screenshot of how it looks, I know it’s horrible and the colors suck (I am going to change them, I was just testing and let them like that for now). What I want to achieve, is to move my navigation bar so it can occupy the space to the left, but I don’t know how to do it. I have watched a tutorial but they have a logo on it which expands the navbar to that position, and in this case I don’t need one.

I also would like, if possible, some feedback on the rest of my code. Is there anything which is not needed? Is there something missing?

I know I’m supposed to create a Google homepage but the project is going to be exactly the same but with the DuckDuckGo logo above the search box.

HTML PrivateBin URL: https://bin.disroot.org/?71df937af3305caa#6AzeSSTpRPvHtKpXkmFkn9wkWAYyZHvCXWUFE6tLBBfc

CSS PrivateBin URL: https://bin.disroot.org/?e3d3f8db0029916b#Hfv731M6VzZRNkfJYrxswfFcVXGJMPidUTDEyjpeb8XV

Screenshot of my project: https://upload.vaa.red/2f4Tp3#9ddf91f3c7838ac96f89357acc32833b

Thanks a lot.

Bump

Hey, that’s a lot of code to look through, and I’m still learning myself and also working full time, so I’ll try to post in pieces as I have time to look through it. First couple of thoughts glancing at your HTML:

*You don’t need a header class. Just stylize header in the CSS since there’s only one of them. Same goes for your nav element.
*I’m also not sure why you have a separate class for every li tag. Unless you want each one styled differently, which is a bit strange IMO.
*Keep your class names consistent - all lowercase. You have some lower and some uppercase.

Here is your CSS code. Just paste the code into your CSS file. Hope your problem will solve. Best of luck.

body {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    box-sizing: border-box;
    background-color:rgb(92, 91, 91);
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-weight: 300;
}

.container {
    width: 80%;
    margin: 0 auto;
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;