Hi everyone, I just finished the homepage project and would love your thoughts on it.
Code seems very clean. I liked so much. Good job. One thing i noticed is that: search textbox width changes relatively to the browser window width, which is not an important detail at your pov now. In original google page, the width of textbox is fixed.
Looks nice! One point of improvement you can make is there is a 8px gap between the left side of the screen and the bottom toolbar. Have a go in dev tools and see if you can figure out why.
Thank you both. I’m definitely going to fix those issues when I get the chance. I might look into making it better on mobile as well just for fun.