Confused about "moving divs around the page"

Hey everyone, I’m on PROJECT: HTML/CSS and one of the suggested skills there is to know “Two ways to move a div around on the page.” Can anyone enlighten me as to what it is to “move a div around”?


Hi Gary,

I’m new to the community but have been studying html/css recently. I believe it means knowing how to use the float property and/or position property in css. Could be more ways but those are the two that come to mind.

Here are some helpful links:
Position -
Float -


I am also new to Web Development 101 but I think is about making a HTML element to have a display property of flex a value.
Css display property has ability to position a child element of a flex element to the start or end.