CO, USA Looking for a pair partner

Hi Everyone!
I’m Khari and I live in CO, USA. I just finished the Web Development 101 course and am looking for a partner going forward. I would love the chance to bounce ideas, asks questions when we’re stuck and just generally push each other to the greats I know we can be. I’m doing TOP alongside a work at home job, so I’m pretty much working through it all day. I’d love to have someone to talk to as we go through the course.
Anyways, if you’re interested, leave a comment or email me at kj@gvempire.com. I’m almost always available.
Let’s do this!

What days and times are you available. I’m in the uk so 7 hours ahead of you. May be an issue?

Hello Khari, I’m in Oregon, so not a huge time difference. I’m finishing up the Web 101 Rails project section, and then I’ll be moving on to the Pair Programming section (I know, I’m getting a head of myself, but this is how I keep the momentum going).

I quit my job to travel with my family and work on Odin, so my availability is also pretty open. Let me know if that works for you. I’ll email you as well.

Neal