Are you a newbie? Come together, right now

Hey there! Fully new to coding and in search for a new creative endeavor and hopefully some work in the future, looking forward to this.

Hello all,
I’m completely green to coding, and am looking for something to challenge my mind and possibly work in the field. Looked at various coding bootcamps and the Odin project looks to have a good curriculum. So goes nothing :upside_down_face:

I would love to learn everything about it !! Totally new

Ditto!!! :slight_smile:

hello friends!!! so I’m totally new giving this coding thing a whirl i will be confiding in all of you guys lol

Also new, what could possibly go wrong. :slight_smile:

Hello all! Both excited and nervous to start this journey. Valhalla or bust right?

Hi everyone! I started the course last week and can already tell TOP is better than all those other sites that just have you jump into coding. I’m already getting errors with launching my first Rails app (2.3) but will endure!

Started day 1 of TOP! Very excited to jump right in!

hello guys, am iyke from africa am a newbie in programming…am glad i found this site.

Hello everyone. I just started my journey into web development and I have to say, scanning these forums already has me hyped! I’m a quick learner and I am anxious to dive right in. Super excited to connect with you all.

Hi, I am Martin Sewornu from Ghana in West Africa, i am new to coding and i like this community so much, i hope to learn more from here.