American living in Mexico -> Looking for other newbies, learners and anyone looking to colab

self-taught

Hey all. As the title says, looking for anyone who wants to work on the Odin collaboration project and possibly keep in touch for future projects and collaborations.

I am 30, interested in music (played in bands for many years), food, soccer and dank memes.

I hope to find some good people! Feel free to give me a shout.

Robert

Hey @robbiesoho I’m also new here (and to JavaScript). I’m looking for collabs too.

I lived in Mexico City for half a year. Also play some piano, guitar, bass.

Open to work together and chat!

Jon

Sounds great. I have sent you a message. If anyone else wants to start a discord group to bounce ideas off each other, please hit reply.

I would be interested in doing the pairing project or pairing on a different project at some point. I’m in US Central Time and I’m available most evenings at 8:00 PM. I’m not much of a newbie any more but I haven’t paired with anyone yet. I skipped over that part before but now I want to come back and give it a try.

Let me know.

Josh

Great Josh! Message sent.
R

Hi there bro! I’m a musician too (piano here)… I’m stuck in my pomodoro, thats a picture on how it looks like…

Looks good man. Send me your discord numbers and I’ll add you. We can make a small learners group on discord.
Rob

Ginner Zapata#5743

im interested too, the thing is that I just began the course, still setting up stuff and im free only on weekends. Of course I try to do as much as I can during the week, but I usually dont get that far.

No problem. Send me your discord info and I’ll add you

Can I jump on this hype train? #0818

I’ve progressed pretty far, but would love to help other newbies

Absolutely. But please send your discord name time. Needs both I guess

JRBobDobbs#0818

Hey jcy, I started a discord group for a few of us, heres an invite:

hey Jesus, join our discord group: